Wednesday, April 8, 2020

ALDI Freezer Apple Crisp

ALDI Apple crisp (freezer friendly)

Here is my recipe for a super easy, fast apple crisp/dump cake! I usually make them for the freezer and they freeze well! I just take one out the morning we are going to have it and put it in the fridge. That night it’s ready to cook for dessert and is perfect for two people!

Here are the ingredients! Everything is from ALDI but the brown sugar (I had some leftover great value) and the pans which I get at the dollar tree! They come in a 3 pack for $, have a lid and is a good size for me and the husband! I ended up using three cans of apple pie filling, 1 box of yellow cake mixed  just under 1.5 sticks of butter and a little bit of brown sugar.
First you’ll wanna dump each can of pie filling into your tins. 

Evenly already on the cake mix!
Lastly you cut up your butter and place it on top of the cake mix and then sprinkle some brown sugar over the butter! Don’t forget to cover and label your apple crisp! When you want to bake it, thaw and bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 or until the top is browned. The brown sugar creates a nice caramely crust and it’s always been a family favorite! So many people ask for the recipe and then have to ask again if it’s right because it tastes so good, there’s gotta be more to it!
Here’s our picture after we baked one! They keep well in the freezer too! I usually wrap them in foil once more and we’ve always had good luck with them! I’ve kept mine for up to a month, they don’t tend to last long!

No comments:

Post a Comment